Wedding Videography Berkshire
Pro Video Uk Films
It's your day... you tell us what you would like. We will see what we can do for you !
We don't believe that a Wedding film should be "Cookie Cut" and put into 3 packages.
We believe each Wedding film should be different and tailored FOR YOU.
Please fill in the form below the best you can and lets make something special for you.
( if you have spent all your money already but still want something... check out the "Ask Your Friends to Film It" tab )
Its quick, easy and we reply very fast !
Please fill in the discovery and get this booked in !
A selection of thanks below !
“Thank you so much for our video, it made me well up. Its better than I imagined 😀 I have watched it about 10 times already haha John & Suzanne
Then they sent another letter ! 😁
· 20 December 2017
We have just received our wedding video and well what can I say; it was AMAZING! We are so happy with it. We are glad we had a videographer so that we can relive the day, and so glad we chose Provideo. Darren made us feel at ease and met with us before our wedding at the venue so he knew what we were going for. During the day we didn’t even feel like we were being filmed, so we could just enjoy the day. Our USB was personally delivered and came in a lovely wooden box and blue bags- which matched our wedding colours! Thanks Darren, we definitely recommend!”
" Darren we absolutely love the film so much xx "
" we have been showing everybody we know ! thank you thank you"
" This is perfect than you so muchly we will be telling our friends to use you x "
"The Best FREAKING Wedding Film EVER thanks you so much from us both" "This is so hard to put into words, but WOW this video is amazing" " Darren its been a roller coaster of laughter and tears of joy, thank you xx" "OMG We love it x ! "
" Darren its everything we wanted and more. We don't even remember you being there ! " EDITORS note ( i will take that as a compliment lol Darren )
" we are so glad we decided to go with you in the end, we will keep this forever its just perfect. x "
" Darren you were such a pleasure from the start, we both connected with you straight away ...were you wearing obsession ? lol We love the film darren thank you soooooo much xx "
email us click here 07766 754944
For Audio Visual Equipment hire please contact
wedding videography reading
Fun Wedding facts
1. Turns out it's your "ring finger" for a reason. Engagement and wedding rings are worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because it was once thought that a vein in that finger led directly to the heart.
2. Queen Victoria is credited with starting the Western world's white wedding dress trend in 1840 — before then, brides simply wore their best dress.
3. If your bridesmaids are less than thrilled about matching dresses, tell them they're good luck! The tradition of matching maids dates back to Roman times, when people believed evil spirits would attend the wedding in attempt to curse the bride and groom (how rude). Bridesmaids were required to dress exactly like the bride in order to confuse the spirits and bring luck to the marriage.
4. On a similar note, brides traditionally wear veils because ancient Greeks and Romans believed they protected her from evil spirits.
5. The tradition of a bride wearing "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue," comes from an Old English rhyme. Something old represents continuity; something new offers optimism for the future; something borrowed symbolizes borrowed happiness; something blue stands for purity, love, and fidelity.
6. Wedding cake comes from ancient Rome, where guests broke a loaf of bread over the bride's head for fertility's sake.
7. Ever wondered where the phrase "tying the knot" came from? In many cultures around the world — including Celtic, Hindu and Egyptian weddings — the hands of the bride and groom are literally tied together to demonstrate the couple's commitment to each other and their new bond.
8. If you thought we were over the spirit thing, think again. According to tradition, the groom carries the bride across the threshold to valiantly protect her from evil spirits lurking below.
9. June weddings are not a new thing. The Roman goddess Juno rules over marriage and childbirth, hence the popularity of June weddings.
10. Ancient Norse bridal couples went into hiding after the wedding, and a family member would bring them a cup of honey wine for 30 days — or one moon — which is how the term "honeymoon" originated.
Wedding Videography Newbury . whether you are looking for a videographer or wedding cinematography
they all mean the same thing only with lots of different names. They can also be called wedding films wedding video Berkshire
but if you are after a videographer for wedding then read on.
We have made our wedding video services so they are want the customer needs for the best wedding video.
Most videos of weddings are based on quality and wedding videography prices and we love Newbury. wedding video Berkshire
If you are looking for the best wedding videos in Newbury then you have come to the right place. We have over 25 years experience with wedding films. We have filmed a lot of wedding videos in Newbury. Infact Wedding films in Newbury are a great place to have your wedding video Berkshire wedding.
We have turned into more of a cinematic wedding video company in Newbury
As far as the videographer goes we try if we can to keep kit and people down to keep discreet wedding video Berkshire
for your wedding film.
For your wedding cinematography by the best wedding video business look no further than wedding video Berkshire
We now deliver our wedding films in Windsor on USB and online as we are very awarewedding DVDs are
slowing fading for deliver. We try to make your wedding films future proof at wedding video Berkshire
contact pro video UK for your videographer today in Newbury and lets make an awesome wedding film.
Newbury wedding video Berkshire
Donnington Valley Hotel Wedding Videos at wedding video Berkshire