FIRST OF ALL...CONGRATULATIONS!
Wedding Videographer Berkshire
PLEASE VIST THE HOME PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
For Audio Visual Equipment hire please contact https://www.kavproductions.net/
Fun Wedding facts
1. Turns out it's your "ring finger" for a reason. Engagement and wedding rings are worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because it was once thought that a vein in that finger led directly to the heart.
2. Queen Victoria is credited with starting the Western world's white wedding dress trend in 1840 — before then, brides simply wore their best dress.
3. If your bridesmaids are less than thrilled about matching dresses, tell them they're good luck! The tradition of matching maids dates back to Roman times, when people believed evil spirits would attend the wedding in attempt to curse the bride and groom (how rude). Bridesmaids were required to dress exactly like the bride in order to confuse the spirits and bring luck to the marriage.
4. On a similar note, brides traditionally wear veils because ancient Greeks and Romans believed they protected her from evil spirits.
5. The tradition of a bride wearing "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue," comes from an Old English rhyme. Something old represents continuity; something new offers optimism for the future; something borrowed symbolizes borrowed happiness; something blue stands for purity, love, and fidelity.
6. Wedding cake comes from ancient Rome, where guests broke a loaf of bread over the bride's head for fertility's sake.
7. Ever wondered where the phrase "tying the knot" came from? In many cultures around the world — including Celtic, Hindu and Egyptian weddings — the hands of the bride and groom are literally tied together to demonstrate the couple's commitment to each other and their new bond.
8. If you thought we were over the spirit thing, think again. According to tradition, the groom carries the bride across the threshold to valiantly protect her from evil spirits lurking below.
9. June weddings are not a new thing. The Roman goddess Juno rules over marriage and childbirth, hence the popularity of June weddings.
10. Ancient Norse bridal couples went into hiding after the wedding, and a family member would bring them a cup of honey wine for 30 days — or one moon — which is how the term "honeymoon" originated.
Wedding Videography Newbury . whether you are looking for a videographer or wedding cinematography
they all mean the same thing only with lots of different names. They can also be called wedding films wedding video Berkshire
but if you are after a videographer for wedding then read on.
We have made our wedding video services so they are want the customer needs for the best wedding video.
Most videos of weddings are based on quality and wedding videography prices and we love Newbury. wedding video Berkshire
If you are looking for the best wedding videos in Newbury then you have come to the right place. We have over 25 years experience with wedding films. We have filmed a lot of wedding videos in Newbury. Infact Wedding films in Newbury are a great place to have your wedding video Berkshire wedding.
We have turned into more of a cinematic wedding video company in Newbury
As far as the videographer goes we try if we can to keep kit and people down to keep discreet wedding video Berkshire
for your wedding film.
For your wedding cinematography by the best wedding video business look no further than wedding video Berkshire
We now deliver our wedding films in Windsor on USB and online as we are very awarewedding DVDs are
slowing fading for deliver. We try to make your wedding films future proof at wedding video Berkshire
contact pro video UK for your videographer today in Newbury and lets make an awesome wedding film.
Newbury wedding video Berkshire
Donnington Valley Hotel Wedding Videos at wedding video Berkshire